Information we collect:
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you register on our site. This information may include your name, addresses, email, phone numbers, profile information, and similar information. Other information may be provided to us through group chats, messaging and similar features of the site. By using the Sites, you agree to provide true and accurate information and notify us of any changes in such information. Note you may choose not to provide us with some information, though this choice may result in your unable to use certain or all features of the Sites. We may also collect data you voluntarily provide through questionnaires, surveys, and similar mechanisms.
We can also collect data based on your use of the Sites such as your IP address, browser and/or device characteristics and similar information.
We typically will not store financial information as we will process payments through a third-party payment processor.
We may also use tools to provide ads and marketing campaigns on the Sites which may utilize cookies and other tracking technologies.
How we use the information we collect:
We use the information we collect for a variety of legitimate business reasons including, but not limited to:
- Enable user registration and account creation on the Sites;
- To manage user accounts;
- Manage orders;
- Generate user profiles;
- Contact you if necessary;
- Enable you to contact other users;
- Perform customer service;
- Protect the Sites;
- Control fraud and criminal/illegal activity;
- Respond to legal requests;
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Enabling access to third party advertisers;
- Administer prizes and competitions
- Use your location to facilitate geo coordination between members, events, and similar items;
- Send you emails, popups, and similar notifications;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Protect and improve our services and Sites; and
- Other legitimate business purposes.
Sharing of your information:
We may share your information in certain situations including:
- In response to legal authority requests;
- With your consent;
- When necessary, to fulfill a contract or agreement;
- When you voluntarily post it on the Sites;
- With third party service providers, such as payment processors, when necessary, for legitimate business interests;
- Enabling third party advertisers;
- With third parties’ websites that you reach from the Sites;
- With other parties if necessary, to facilitate legitimate business transactions such as a merger with another entity; and
- With affiliated companies.
- We may share anonymized information which may be used for our own business purposes.
Protection of your information:
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Use of the Sites by minors:
Users must attest to being 18 years of age or older to register for access to the site and thus we do not knowingly collect information directly from users under the age of 18. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you learn of any violations of this policy.
Use of the Sites is restricted to resident US citizens
Users must attest to being a resident US citizen to register for access to the site.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Rights for California Residents:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. Note at this time we do not meet any of the following criteria:
- It has an annual gross revenue worth more than $25 million.
- It makes at least half of its annual revenue by selling the personal information of its users and consumers.
- It sells, buys, shares, and receives personal information from at least 50,000 households, consumers, or devices.
1500 Royal Palm Square Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33919