We reserve the right to update our polices at any time and for any reason without notice.
Our goal and mission is to provide a safe and friendly site for gun users and aficionados. As such, we have the following rules:
- Membership is restricted to resident US Citizens, age 18 and over. You must attest to meeting such terms before registering for the Sites;
- Users must not impersonate someone else and thus must provide accurate and complete information on the registration form and check all applicable boxes. Profile information must also be accurate. While you may use a user name, your full name will always be accessible through your profile. We reserve the right to seek verification of your information before activating your account or anytime during your registration period.
- In order to facilitate matches, events, meetings, and similar items, your zip code and other profile information is required and will be accessible by visitors and/or members to the site. We may also use your zip code and other profile information to display related location information such as city, state, nearby events, or for other purposes.
- The Sites, including but not limited to the forums, groups, messaging and similar features must not be used for any illegal or improper (defined solely in the discretion of XWG, LLC) purpose or in violation of any rule, ordinance, or regulation;
- You may not use the Site for promoting gambling, games of skill, raffles, or other games or related items.
- You may not harass, intimidate, harm or attempt to harm anyone in any manner;
- You will not use the Sites to incite violence, hateful or unlawful behavior, organize or coordinate violent or unlawful events or similar behaviors/events;
- Your will not use bots or similar methods to use or access the Sites;
- You may not attempt to post spam, viruses, or other types of malware, pornographic, obscene, or knowingly false content;
- You will not use scrapers, spyware or any other type of software or other tools to collect data from the Sites;
- You will not post anything that infringes on trademarks, copyrights, or any other content that you do not have the right to post;
- Posts must not be misleading or deceiving. Be honest if you use the Sites.
- We will cooperate fully with law enforcement on any data or similar requests.
- You will not use the Sites to bypass regulations and laws regarding the sale, purchase, barter or other exchange of guns or related items;
- Any other lawful transactions between users of the Sites are solely between the users involved.
- You will not attempt to alter, decompile, reverse engineer, circumvent Site protection mechanisms, download bulk data from the site, otherwise damage in any way, or hack the Site;
- You acknowledge that any information and/or content posted on the Sites is the sole responsibility of the user from which information and/or content originated and we are not liable for such;
- Even with rule #2 above, we cannot guarantee that all users are legitimate and that their identity or profile information is accurate and by using the Sites you agree that we shall have no liability if it is not;
- Please protect your passwords. We are not liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
- By accessing the Sites, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sites, the owners of the Sites, Site employees, contractors, stockholders, contractors, partners and other related parties from any claims, suits, liabilities, losses, or other damages whether they be direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary. If based on jurisdictions, some limitations do not apply, you agree our total cumulative liability will not exceed $3.00
- We reserve the right to close accounts that have not been accessed in six (6) months.
- You may not assist anyone else in any manner to violate the above rules.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close any accounts in our sole judgment and discretion, and you agree to our right to do so.
- We reserve the right to close, suspend, or deny membership to any group in our sole discretion, and you agree to our right to do so.
- We reserve the right to delete, block, edit or otherwise modify a member’s posts or messages for any reason or for no reason in our sole discretion, and you agree to our right to do so.
- By allowing content on the website, we are in no way endorsing any statement, claim, or opinion, and you agree we shall not have any liability harm or potential harm for the same.
Information we collect:
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you register on our site. This information may include your name, addresses, email, phone numbers, profile information, and similar information. Other information may be provided to us through group chats, messaging and similar features of the site. By using the Sites, you agree to provide true and accurate information and notify us of any changes in such information. Note you may choose not to provide us with some information, though this choice may result in your unable to use certain or all features of the Sites. We may also collect data you voluntarily provide through questionnaires, surveys, and similar mechanisms.
We can also collect data based on your use of the Sites such as your IP address, browser and/or device characteristics and similar information.
We typically will not store financial information as we will process payments through a third-party payment processor.
We may also use tools to provide ads and marketing campaigns on the Sites which may utilize cookies and other tracking technologies.
How we use the information we collect:
We use the information we collect for a variety of legitimate business reasons including, but not limited to:
- Enable user registration and account creation on the Sites;
- To manage user accounts;
- Manage orders;
- Generate user profiles;
- Contact you if necessary;
- Enable you to contact other users;
- Perform customer service;
- Protect the Sites;
- Control fraud and criminal/illegal activity;
- Respond to legal requests;
- Deliver targeted advertising
- Enabling access to third party advertisers;
- Administer prizes and competitions
- Use your location to facilitate geo coordination between members, events, and similar items;
- Send you emails, popups, and similar notifications;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Protect and improve our services and Sites; and
- Other legitimate business purposes.
Sharing of your information:
We may share your information in certain situations including:
- In response to legal authority requests;
- With your consent;
- When necessary, to fulfill a contract or agreement;
- When you voluntarily post it on the Sites;
- With third party service providers, such as payment processors, when necessary, for legitimate business interests;
- Enabling third party advertisers;
- With third parties’ sites that you reach from the Sites;
- With other parties if necessary, to facilitate legitimate business transactions such as a merger with another entity; and
- With affiliated companies.
- We may share anonymized information which may be used for our own business purposes.
Protection of your information:
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment.
Use of the Sites by minors:
Users must attest to being 18 years of age or older to register for access to the site and thus we do not knowingly collect information directly from users under the age of 18. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you learn of any violations of this policy.
Use of the Sites is restricted to resident US citizens
Users must attest to being a resident US citizen to register for access to the site.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Rights for California Residents:
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. Note at this time we do not meet any of the following criteria:
- It has an annual gross revenue worth more than $25 million.
- It makes at least half of its annual revenue by selling the personal information of its users and consumers.
- It sells, buys, shares, and receives personal information from at least 50,000 households, consumers, or devices.
1500 Royal Palm Square Boulevard
Fort Myers, FL 33919